– Available Now –
Our Key Advantages
- Proven success in our first 6 markets Seattle, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Chicago, San Antonio
- Low investment Get up and running with a $15k-$33k initial buy in
- Industry growth trends — Genealogy and Memorabilia Preservation is #2 hobby in USA behind Home Gardening!
- Local marketing support Work with Doorstep Digital’s local marketing guru’s to help get you more local exposure and attention in your city!
- Bookkeeping services provided… don’t sweat the admin work!
We file your federal taxes
We file your sales taxes
Virtual assistant avail to you 2 hrs/day
We invoice for you
- Cooperate with corporate office in Houston for larger institution archiving projects…tons of archiving out there!
- Passion for history, photography, genealogy and home organization is a must!
Research of areas of interest to you
Site selection and lease negotiations on your behalf
One week training program with ongoing business coaching and support
Superior SEO, Marketing, Multimedia marketing techniques
Assistance in business setup, finding employees and starting marketing initiatives
Does Doorstep Digital offer financing?
Once you submit your application and are accepted as a Doorstep Digital franchisee, you may be eligible for financing. We have been able to maintain great relationships with several third party finance companies that make it easy to get into business. These companies have evaluated our business model, past performance history and they believe in our concept. They know we bring quality people who have the ability and determination to run a successful business. While there are many advantages to our financing program, you are certainly entitled to select any independent financing program which best suits your needs. Regardless of what financing options are available our first concern is to help you research DD and to see if our business is right for you or not. Once you decide that DD is right for you, we will then assist you in obtaining the best financing option available.
Comments or questions are welcome.